Friday, December 10, 2010

In response to:Taxation With Represenation

Reading one of my classmate's blogs I would say I agree with their statements completely! I don't really believe that people with an income of $250,000 or more are in need of tax cuts. It's obviously selfish of these people to even request it! I know that these people have earned their money, doing whatever they needed to obtain it, such as years of schooling and whatever else, but it doesn't make sense to give them tax breaks when they are very financially comfortable. I don't see how cutting back expenditures will work out because what will we cut back? Most of expenditures go to health and human services and education! The price of living only goes up so I don't see how we can cut back on spending. My classmate made excellent points and I enjoyed reading their blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment